Why this privacy statement?
iFLUX is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data. We use your personal data only in accordance with the Privacy Act and other relevant current legal requirements. Any reference in this Privacy Statement to the Privacy Act means a reference to the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data. Any reference to the Regulation is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
By means of this Privacy Statement, iFLUX wishes to draw your attention to any processing operations regarding these data and to your rights. By using our platform / our website / our application, you give your explicit consent to possible processing by iFLUX.
It is possible that this Privacy Statement is subject to changes and modifications in the future. It is up to you to consult this document on a regular basis. Any substantial change will always be clearly communicated on the platform of iFLUX.
Who processes the personal data?
The platforms/website/application www.ifluxsampling.com and www.fluxeye.app are an initiative of:
iFLUX BVBA (hereafter: “iFLUX”)
2845 Niel (Belgium)
+32 (0)499 53 92 91
What personal data are processed?iFLUX undertakes only processes data that is relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The following categories of personal data may be processed by iFLUX.
- Identification data- Financial data
- Composition of the family
- Data on education and training
- Data relating to profession and employment
For what purposes will my personal data be used?iFLUX collects personal information to provide you with a safe, optimal and personal user experience. The collection of personal data becomes more extensive as you make more intensive use of the platform/website/application and our online services.
Data processing is essential for the operation of the platform / website/application and related services. Processing takes place exclusively for the following well-defined purposes:
- The detection of and protection against fraud, errors and/or criminal behaviour.
- The provision and improvement of a general and personalised service; including invoicing purposes, offering information, newsletters and offers that are useful and/or necessary for you, the acquisition and processing of user reviews and the provision of support.
- Provide you with access to your user profile.
- Offering and improving the products provided; personalized and specific products on the basis of information and data provided.
When visiting the platform/website/application of iFLUX, some data is collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimize the use of our platform/website/application. These data are: IP address, probable place of consultation, hour and day of consultation, which pages were visited. When you visit the platform/website/application of iFLUX, you agree to this data collection for static purposes as described above.
The User always provides the personal data to iFLUX and can thus exercise a certain control. If certain data is incomplete or seemingly incorrect, iFLUX reserves the right to postpone certain expected actions temporarily or permanently.
Our data processors
Your personal data will only be processed for our internal business purposes. We may, however, call upon external parties for this purpose. Such external parties may only process your personal data in accordance with very clear instructions.
Specifically, we use the following categories of data processors:
- Companies we have contracted for marketing purposes: We may pass on prospect' contact details to marketing agencies. They can then, for example, provide these prospects with the newsletter to which the prospect subscribed.
- Companies we have engaged for ICT technical support, database management, software integration and hosting purposes (e.g. hosting partners, cloud partners, data centres, software suppliers, external IT consultants, etc.);
- Companies we've hired for analytical purposes;
In order to guarantee an optimal protection of your personal data, we have made the necessary contractual arrangements with all these external parties to ensure that they have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures and that they only use this personal data for the purposes of iFLUX (and not for their own purposes).
Furthermore, your personal information will never be sold, passed on or communicated to third parties who want to use it for their own purposes. Of course unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or if you have given us your explicit permission beforehand. However, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that personal data may be collected by social networks when you use a social plug-in on our website (e.g. a Facebook like-button).
Finally, it is possible that we may disclose your personal data:
- To the legal authorities (i) when we are required to do so by law or in the context of judicial or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend our rights;
Will my personal data be passed on to parties outside the European Economic Area?
We will only transfer your personal data to parties located outside the European Economic Area under one of the following conditions:
- According to the European Commission, the country of destination provides an adequate level of protection (for companies located in the United States, it is always verified that they are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield);
- The country of destination does not in itself provide an adequate level of protection, but iFLUX makes the necessary contractual arrangements with the party in question, taking into account the standard provisions imposed by the Data Protection Authority in Belgium.
During a visit to our platform/our website, ‘cookies’ may be placed on your hard disk in order tob etter tune the platform/website tot he needs of the returning visitors. Non-functional cookies help us to optimise your visit tot he platform and t oremember technical choices.
What rights do I have?
Guarantee of lawful and secure processing of personal dataiFLUX always processes your personal data truthfully and lawfully. This includes the following guarantees:
The necessary technical and security measures have been taken to minimise the risks of unauthorised access to or processing of personal data. In the event of an intrusion into its systems, iFLUX will immediately take all possible measures to limit the damage to a minimum.
- Personal data will only be processed in accordance with the described and justified purposes of this Privacy Statement.-
- Personal data will only be processed insofar as this is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Personal data will only be kept as long as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the described and justified purposes in this Privacy Statement.
Right of inspection/rectification/erasure of your personal data
With proof of your identity as a User, you have a right to be informed by iFLUX whether or not your personal data is processed. When iFLUX processes your data, you also have the right to access the collected personal data. If you wish to use your right of access, iFLUX will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can always be corrected. It is up to the User in the first place to modify inaccuracies and incompleteness himself. You can exercise your right of correction by providing a supplementary statement to iFLUX. iFLUX will comply within one (1) month after receiving the supplementary statement.
You also have the right to have your personal data deleted by us without unreasonable delay. You can only exercise this right to be forgotten in the following cases:
- When the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were originally collected;
- When the personal data have been collected on the basis of consent obtained and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- Where the processing is objected to and there are no overriding compelling legitimate grounds for processing;
- Where the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- When the personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
iFLUX assesses the presence of one of the above cases.
Right to limit/object against the processing of your personal data
User has the right to obtain a limitation of the processing of your personal data:
- During the period required by iFLUX to verify the accuracy of personal data, in case of dispute;
- When the data processing is unlawful and User requests a limitation of the processing instead of erasing the personal data;
- When iFLUX no longer needs the User's personal data for processing purposes and User needs the personal data for a legal action;
- During the period iFLUX needs to assess the presence of the grounds for deletion of personal data.
User also has at all times the right to object to the processing of his personal data. iFLUX will then stop the processing of your personal data, unless iFLUX has compelling legitimate grounds for processing your personal data that outweigh the User's right to object.
If User wishes to exercise these rights, iFLUX will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request will be made by registered mail or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Right to data transfer
User has the right to obtain the personal data provided to iFLUX in a structured, common and machine readable form. In addition, User has the right to transfer these personal data to another controller when the processing of the personal data rests solely on the obtained consent of the User.
If User wishes to exercise this right, iFLUX will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request will be made by registered mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to revoke my consent/right to file a complaint
User has the right to revoke his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal. In addition, User has the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data by iFLUX to the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
If User wishes to exercise this right, iFLUX will do so within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request will be made by registered mail or by e-mail to email@example.com..
2845 Niel (België)
+32 499 53 92 91
+32 3 443 05 31 (Niel)